A plush fashion event set in Roppongi Midtown requires a musician to walk around performing instrumental style music to the masses. You will be required to wear the designer’s clothes and bring your own instrument to perform with. Your appearance is more important than your musical ability.
Application deadline: October 11 (Tuesday) 10am
- Date: October 22 (Saturday)
- Time: 10am, start 12:00 out time around 8pm
- Stages: 4-5 performances of 10-15 minutes each
- Location: Roppongi Mid Town, fashion week
- Payment: ¥80,000 after tax
- Male, of non-Japanese or non-Asian decent
- Over 180cm tall, of slim, athletic build with model-like complexion
- Ability to play and walk with your instrument for at least 15 minutes at a time
- Any instrument of non-Japanese heritage welcome
- Apply online before the deadline of October 11 (Tuesday) 10am
- Please use the casting title: Musician for Roppongi Fashion Event
- Please provide mp3 demo or Youtube link if possible
- If you know someone, please share this page.